HP printers are the best known printers when it comes to the satisfaction of their users, use of latest technology and innovating new things. And the plus point is that it is very easy to use.
But just like any other machine, HP printers also have their own errors to conquer over. One of the most common errors is 0xc05d1281. There can be many reasons for this error to take place. But due to this error you won’t be able to print your file or any other document. Thus, it becomes important to eradicate this error. You have left only two choices, first is that you can contact the HP printer repair in Dallas or call on the toll-free number – +1(877) 894-5316. And the second option is you can read this article and solve the error on your own.
You can use the below written methods and if you are confused or still facing the errors, be calm and go ahead to contact the HP printer repair shops in Dallas. They will give you the best possible solution for your problem.
Steps to fix HP Error code 0xc05d1281 –
- Click and hold the “*” button, and press “#”.
- Now release both keys.
- You have to enter the special key combo as shown.
- Click and leave the “1”, “2” and “3” keys in sequence.
- On screen you will see a message saying – support R0631M.
- Carefully, select and leave the right arrow key before the system configuration menu.
- Now, click and release the display of the ok button.
- This will show you hardware failure status. In case you don’t see this option you can arrow to this option.
- You have to press and release the ok button.
- To clear the hardware failure status you have to click on ok button.
- Now, a message will appear on screen saying cleared hardware failure status.
- To proceed for the above step you have to press the cancel button.
- Turn off your device and unplug the power supply.
- Wait for some seconds or minutes and plugin the power cables to your printer.
- Once the machine is on, switch off the power button of the printer.
- Once the ink initialization program starts do not interrupt the process in between.
- The final step is to click on the all-in-one setup menu, scroll down the mouse and choose the print report option.
If the printer prints ok that’s good otherwise you can move on to the second step.
If the first step didn’t work out properly you can try step 2 as well. Follow the below mentioned steps:
- Cut off the power supply coming to your printer.
- Hold yourself for few seconds.
- Hold the print photo button and cancel it instantaneously.
- You will notice a blank screen
- If the screen persists try for 2-3 times more.
You can also jump to step 3.
Thethird step is to –
- Completely cutoff the power supply for around 30 seconds.
- Now, plugin all the cables and wires to provide the proper power supply.
- Repeat the same step 2-4 times.
- Now check the functionality of your printer.
If you are not able to resolve this error on your own, you can contact the HP printer repair shops in Dallas. You can also call on the toll free number – +1(877) 894-5316.