As per the reports, HP printers are the most purchased product last year worldwide. The reason is that they acquire both the durability and the quality printing. But after all it’s a machine which needs proper maintenance, care and instant solutions to its non-working ability. Basically, here we are trying to say is that there will be time when your HP printer won’t work efficiently or suddenly stops printing due to some error issues.
Out of all the errors, one of the most common errors is 0x61011 bed. It usually takes place when there is something wrong with the printhead. This error may give birth to another problem related to ink cartridges. On problem will lead to another and somehow there will be a big damage inside your printer if not taken care at an instant.
The best way is you can call on the toll-free number +1(877) 894-5316 or you can search for services like – HP Printer Repair services in Houston
Another way is to read this blog and learn to resolve the issue on your own.
But before that let’s know the reasons behind HP printer error 61011bed:
The printer driver is corrupt and stopping printer and computer to communicate.
Your printer’s default settings are changed.
There is some communication issue between the cartridges and the printer itself.
Moving on further, here are some simple ways to fix this error.
Method1: Reset the Printer –
- First disconnect all the cables without switching off the printer.
- Now, you have to wait for 30 seconds.
- Reconnect all the cables and wait for automatic turn-on.
Now, check if the issue has been resolved or not. If not then you can either move on to next step or you can contact the HP Printer Repair in Dallas.
Method 2: Clean the Cartridge –
- Turn off your printer.
- Open your cartridge cover.
- Now, take out your cartridge slowly from its slot.
- Carefully, wipe your cartridges with tissue paper slightly wet.
- Slowly place a soft paper under your printer’s print head.
- Using solvent solution clean the print head.
- Let the printhead dry.
- Place the cartridges back slowly and carefully.
- Turn on your printer and check whether it is resolved or not.
If the issue hasn’t resolved yet you can move onto next step. Or you can contact the HP Printer Repair in Fort Worth.
Method 3: Reload the papers again –
- Ensure that all the papers are of the same size.
- Align your paper stack properly.
- Let the minimum paper be 10 and maximum 30 in the paper tray.
- Try to print a test document now.
If it’s working then you are good to go and if not then you must call on the toll-free number – +1(877) 894-5316.
Method 4: Clean the Rollers –
- Turn off your printer.
- Now, open the access door for managing rollers.
- Using a soft cloth clean the paper pulling rubber rollers.
- Now, turn the printer and check whether its working or not.
Method 5: Check Paper Settings –
- Make sure the paper tray and drivers are compatible for each other for proper functioning.
- Now, open print document and click on the file icon from print options.
- You have to now select the properties.
- Now, you have to choose the paper type and pick a right paper size from the drop-down dialog box.
- Click ok and try to print a document.
We hope your issue is resolved and you enjoy our little help. If still there is issue then you can either contact the toll-free number – +1(877) 894-5316 or call for HP Printer Repair in Houston.