Though HP printers are very well-known for their efficient working, quality print, cost-effective cartridges and good paper printing rate but sometimes it suddenly stops working and you are not able to print any document even when it’s urgent! What will you do and how you will overcome it?
Don’t panic guys!!
It is a very common error irrespective of printer brands. Well, you have two ways:
First is you can read this article and learn different ways to overcome this error.
And, second is you can make a call to +1(877) 894-5316 toll free number or get HP Printer Repair in Dallas.
But, we suggest you to go with the first option first.
Moving on let’s know more about the reasons behind such error.
The main reasons behind this sudden HP printer offline status and it’s no printing issues are:
- Drivers not updated
- Connectivity issues
- Errors in settings
Let’s learn more about the solutions,
Method 1 – Run HP Print and Scan Doctor –
The easiest way is you can use the HP print and scan Doctor Application to classify the errors and resolve them.
Login as an administrator and open the application called HPPSdr.exe and by clicking it from the download location and run it.
If you are prompted choose yes to trust the file source as it comes directly from the HP tech support.
Now, click start and choose your printer.
And, in case your printer is not listed then restart your printer click retry in the print and scan doctor application.
The application will check the connection issues. All you have to do is to follow the prompts and click yes if asked to turn on the printer updates.
Now, continue with the prompts and click yes if asked to make the default printer.
And if issue still remains then you can follow the next step or contact the HP Printer Repair Dallas.
Method 2 – Set the Default Printer –
- Sometimes you might have to select your printer and set it as default in your PC.
- Just follow the steps for Windows 10:
- Use the search box and search for Cortana to open the devices option.
- Now, select the printers and devices.
(Note: Make sure that the box with option “Let Windows manage my default printer” is unchecked. And, click the box to unselect it if required.)
- Select your printer from the list. Click on manage and set it as default.
Method 3 – Check your Connection –
- Turn off your printer and wait for 10 seconds at least before restarting it.
- Also, make sure to disconnect all the power cables and other cords from your printer.
- Then finally you have to turn off the computer.
- Now, connect the printer’s power cord and switch on the printer on.
- Also, disconnect the power cord from your wireless router.
- Hang on there for at least 10 seconds.
- When you get your internet connection back you have to turn on your printer.
- Now, use the HP wireless wizard or HP smart software, and connect your printer to your network.
If the issue still persists then you can contact the experts on the +1(877) 894-5316 toll free number or search for the HP Printer Repair San Antonio.